interj. 嘿, 哈, 哈哈
give sb the merry ha-ha
- The boy is very active, ha never flays up.这个男孩很活跃，但从来不惹麻烦。
- Her sincerity has never been questioned.她的诚意从未受到怀疑。
- He has a downright pleasant manner.他有一种令人愉快的率直态度。
- "Then he's ill." "Ill? Ha! If ever I saw a gentleman in the pink?""那么他就是病了。""病了？哈！那我怎么看见一位绅士红光满面呢？"
- (astronomy) the angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing; the right ascension for an observer at a particular location and time of day同义词：hour angle